Are you a beginner in photography or photo amateur wishing to progress? I offer photography classes for you to learn the basics of photography and go further in practice and get a perfect control of your camera.
- essential settings of the camera: iso, aperture, speed, different modes and settings…
- basics of photography: rule of the thirds, framing and angle of view, raw format…
- develop your creativity: lines, shapes, colors, diversity in photo (macro, night photo, minimalism…)
- basics of photo editing: developing a photo in a raw format (essential parameters)
- go further in photo editing with Lightroom: more advanced settings, use of a preset …
For each lesson, I join the practice to the theory: I take pictures meanwhile you do (of the same subject) and I explain the settings and possibilities you have if you want to go deeper into creativy. At the end of the lesson, I organize a commented view of the photos you tookn (1/4 of the duration of the course is dedicated to this purpose) in order to provide you with advice and suggestions (the trick to improve quickly)!
2 hours – 80$
1/2 day (4 hours) – 150$
full day (8 hours) – 280$
If you can read French, feel free to have a look at my blog posts about photography.